Its 3 more days to GeoTrail and Grand Finals! We are extremely excited and we hope you guys are too! Please be reminded that schools are required to report at 0730 hours at the Open Plaza of the OUE BayFront for registration. OUE BayFront is located near Exit J of Raffles Place MRT Station.
All GeoTrail participants should be wearing the maroon coloured t-shirt with their school PE shorts given our during the Preliminary Round. After GeoTrail has ended, students are expected to change into their school uniform for the Grand Finals.
Things to Bring:
- A signed copy of the Rules and Regulations of GeoTrail
- Digital Camera with a memory free SD card (Any photos in the camera during bag check will be deleted)
- Writing materials (Colour pencils/markers/highlighters are also highly encouraged)
- Ez-link card with at least $15 in value
- Some money for lunch
- Street Directory, Bus Guides or a map of Singapore (Optional)
All students should report back to Town Plaza, University Town, National University of Singapore by 1530 hours. Schools that arrive late will be penalized 1 mark per minute. Schools are strongly encouraged to carefully plan their route to ensure sufficient time to get back to NUS. Please find at the end of this post a map of University Town. We strongly encourage you to print out a copy of this map.
The whole event is expected to end at 1930 hours. Please refer to the circular on the right column of this blog for more details. See you this Saturday at 0730 hours!